Terms and Conditions
1. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Linkstar provides a landing page to showcase your services, portfolio and enables you to sell your products. A failure by you to provide information requested by us may mean that We are unable to provide some or all of our services to you.
Linkstar collects personal information when you register with and use Linkstar. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, contact details, birth date, gender, credit card and account details, occupation, interests, and application details for verification services. You also have the option of providing a photo or video to be associated with your Linkstar user ID. If your personal details change, it is your responsibility to update your Linkstar account with those changes, so that our records remain accurate and up to date.
You are not anonymous to us when you log into the Site or post any content on the Site or any associated forum. To enable us to improve our existing services and to create new service features, Linkstar may collect, and share with other users and service providers on Linkstar, information about the way you use our services, including (but not limited to) the services, products, transactions you enter into on the Site, your feedback rating, the details you post etc.
- use the Site to create a Linkstar Profile
- otherwise communicate in a public forum on the Site,
Your user ID and all the material that you post is visible to other Linkstar users and is also publicly available to other internet users. We strongly encourage you to use caution and discretion when posting. Linkstar does not in any way control, and does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for, the disclosure or use of personal information which is voluntarily posted by you in any publicly accessible area of the Site.
Linkstar may also receive and record information from your internet browser and computer, including IP addresses, cookies (see section 2 below), software and hardware attributes and your page requests.
In addition to data collected from your submissions, we may also collect data on your internet behavior from Facebook, other social media sites, and other services.
Linkstar may use the information collected by it to perform the following objectives, including (but not limited to):
- identification and authentication;
- to protect Linkstar and the users of the Site;
- to customize the content and any advertising displayed on the Site;
- to conduct research;
- to ensure that Linkstar receives payment of the fees due to it;
- to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services;
- providing your information to a user with whom you have or had a contract facilitated by Linkstar;
- as required by law, an order of a court, tribunal or regulator or if Linkstar reasonably believes that the use or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary for enforcement related activities;
- to develop new service features;
- to contact you (for example, to inform you about upcoming changes or improvements to our services);
- to permit content on the Site (such as postings or third party advertisements) to be targeted, on an aggregate basis, to the users for whom it is most likely to be relevant;
- to expand our user base;
- to develop our relationships with affiliate service providers;
- to provide or arrange internal or external verification services obtained by you via the Site; and
- to generate data reports on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis, for both internal and third party use, but subject to any applicable laws (for example, We may show advertisers or investors trends relating to the general use of Linkstar’s services).
Your contact information may also be used for marketing, accounting, invoicing and billing purposes, by third party service providers to Linkstar, and to respond to any inquiry you make, in some cases information we collect is transferred overseas. When you contact Linkstar, We may keep a record of the communication(s) between you and Linkstar to help resolve any issues you might have. If other user(s) of the Site already have your user ID (or other information identifying you), and you have chosen to upload a photo or other personal information to your Linkstar account, we may show those user(s) that personal information.
In certain circumstances we will use your email address to administer our User Agreement (for example, we may notify you of a breach of the User Agreement or an infringement of Copyright laws).
If we collect, use or disclose any information from you that is not personal information, but is sensitive information, then We will seek consent directly from you each time we collect, use or disclose your sensitive information, including for direct marketing purposes. We will not use or disclose your sensitive information for any other purpose unless the purpose is directly related to the primary purpose for which your sensitive information was collected.
3. Protecting and Maintaining Personal Information
Your account is protected by a password that is in your control to set and change as you like for your privacy and security. We will take all reasonable steps to protect information that we hold about you from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information, or that our systems will be completely free from third party interception or are incorruptible from viruses. We have added SSL certification and taken all reasonable efforts to protect your sensitive information however we cannot and do not guarantee that information you send from your computer to us over the Internet will be protected by any form of encryption (encoding software). In light of this, we cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You send your personal information to us at your own risk.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of your passwords and/or account information.
4. Third Parties
- Any information shared with Linkstar regarding the payments such as bank account details, contact information and any Identification documents are only shared with Linkstar. Privacy is maintained.
- Linkstar User cannot withdraw any amount less than or equal to $5 from their Linkstar wallet at a given time.
- All withdrawal requests will be processed within 4-6 working days. A standard KYC will be required once you request the payment withdrawal.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to the Linkstar User in their Linkstar wallet.
- Transaction fees vary depending on the disbursement method and will be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
- 2.5% transaction fee is applicable on all stripe transactions and is subject to change on Linkstar’s platform.
- 3.5% MDR is charged for Bykea users for all Bykea charges
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. Linkstar will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- Linkstar does not take any responsibility of the delivery of work or the ethics of the two parties. Any order of business between Buyer and the Linkstar User lies outside Linkstar’s responsibilities and Linkstar is not responsible or accountable for the business dealings.
- Linkstar has a no refunds policy. Once the amount is transacted no refunds can be requested.
- In case of any special circumstances, our Customer Support Team will be available to help with the matter.
- Linkstar does not take accountability of the nature of business being conducted or the transaction. Linkstar merely serves as a portal with the facility to transact.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
- Linkstar Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Specialists represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Gig is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Specialists.
- Linkstar partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Linkstar Users, and holding funds in connection with the Linkstar wallet each Linkstar User has on their dashboard.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Linkstar user hereby appoints Linkstar as Linkstar User’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Linkstar User. Linkstar User agrees that payment from Buyer to Linkstar shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Linkstar User. Buyer’s payment obligation to Linkstar User will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Linkstar (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Linkstar (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Linkstar User in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Linkstar (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Specialist, the Specialist will have recourse only against Linkstar and not the Buyer directly. Specialist agrees that Linkstar may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Linkstar may deem necessary or prudent.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- As a Linkstar User, to receive a wallet amount, you must have either a valid Bank Account or Mobile Wallet Account. All funds eligible for disbursement will be held on your behalf at an account with Linkstar. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Linkstar upon request.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Linkstar, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Linkstar; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Linkstar, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- The FX rate on transactions is calculated on the date of the transaction made
- Linkstar payment gateway is not responsible for the quality, timeliness, or delivery of the products or services sold by sellers using our platform. Any disputes or issues related to the products or services purchased must be addressed directly with the seller. Linkstar payment gateway is not liable for any damages, losses, or claims arising from the use of the seller's products or services. By using Linkstar payment gateway, you agree to release us from any liability related to the seller's products or services.
- The Instagram integration on Linkstar is to enable users to link their Instagram profile with their Linkstar websites.
- Linkstar does not store any private instagram data such as password. The data submitted via Intagram is to enable login into user's account only.
- Any other data will be kept confidential and will not be shared with any other third party.
- The user is entitled to remove/unlink their Instagram account and delete the section at any point they would want.
Linkstar only fetches public images/videos or information of an instagram account. Your private content will not be fetched nor displayed.
Marketing is a major aspect of our business. When you register on the Site you may get various emails and SMS about our latest services, news, and special offers, and those of our valued affiliate service providers ("Marketing Material"), via your Linkstar account, personal e-mail address, or telephone. If you conclude a transaction on the Site, you may also receive Marketing Material from Linkstar and our valued affiliate service providers.
Linkstar uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Using the Ads Settings in a personal Google account, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Marketing Linkstar and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the Linkstar website. For our promotional emails, you can opt-out of our emails anytime by simply clicking on to the unsubscribe button beneath the email that you have received.
Using the Ads Settings in a personal Google account, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
5A. Promo Code
- All promo codes that are run by Linkstar are time bound and shall automatically stop applying discounts upon expiry of the code.
- If a Linkstar User has used a promo code on their subscription and the user has already started subscriptions then the discount will be applied to their next billing cycle.
- Linkstar reserves the right to discontinue any promo code at their discretion at any point in time.